Check your Oxygen Saturation With Sinohero S8 Compact Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Sinohero S8 Compact Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a portable pulse oximeter adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive, and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation. It has a low-consumption design and strong anti-ambient light interference. It’s only for on-site monitoring and is not meant to be used on a continual basis. It’s appropriate for use in hospitals, clinics, families, oxygen bars, and sports facilities, among other places.
When you breathe, oxygen enters your lungs, passes through thin membranes, and enters your bloodstream thus A pulse oximeter is a tiny device that usually slides over your fingertip or clips on your ear lobe and uses infrared light refraction to measure how well oxygen is binding to your red blood cells
- Sinohero Compact S8 SpO2 Monitor is small and portable thus easy to carry.
- Operation of the product is simple hence low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display
- Pulse waveform display
- Automatically power off function within 5 seconds hence saves power.
- Saves display format after power off.
- Comes with a 360-degree gravity sensor
How to use the Oximeter
- Make sure you don’t have nail paints or henna on your finger.
- Make sure that your hands are at normal temperature, warm them a film if you feel they’re cold.
- Rest and relax your body.
- Place the pulse oximeter on your index or middle finger.
- Place your hand on your chest near your heart and try reducing hand movement
- Keep the pulse oximeter on your finger for at least a minute.
- Record the highest reading that flashes on the oximeter after it has established after 5 seconds.
Check out other healthcare-related products HERE!